Friday, September 21, 2007

The call of the Wild!



Some photos of my visits to Algonquin Provincial Park
(in Canada)


As some of you might know, I enjoy camping and the outdoors in general. Well, around Memorial Day and Columbus Day weekends a few of us brave souls pack-up our camping gear, grab a canoe and head out to the wilds of Algonquin park about 4-5 hours drive north. I thought I would share a few of those photos with you.... because of my knee problems last year I missed going, so I hope to make up for it this season!

...Want to join us?

4 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

The statement of an ex-nuke?

"Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking."

How have you been? Still pretty busy?

October 05, 2007 6:24 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Extremely busy! I'm supposed to be leaving for Algonquin Park later today and I'm not nearly done with all I have to do!

October 05, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger Reigning Frog said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Who's the white haired guy? :)

October 15, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

You, if anyone should know who that is!

October 15, 2007 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home