Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Long hard weekend for this Singing & Dancing fool


Well, sorry I missed posting on Sunday but I was...well, singing and dancing like a fool!

No, seriously, back in 1994 I got involved with the Glee Club which has a major show each March and beginning Sunday is what we call "hell-week" which is the build-up to the three-night run of the show (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) followed by the after show party. One of the best parts of the show is getting to dance with these drop-dead gorgous girls who are right at their peak in beauty and attractiveness, well most of them at least!

This year we have one dancer, this strawberry blonde with a killer smile and with huge, ...ahem! (you know what's! ... Hey, this is a family blog) ...anyway, this girl will I think, before the show run is over, will have kissed every guy in the Glee Club ...and I don't mean just a peck on the cheek either!

It's kinda' lucky we wear black pants most of the time on stage to hide the huge erections she's given all the guys when she dances on stage. Yes, this year will be one of the more interesting shows!

This year I get to do an on stage tango with one of these beauties! Anyway, well we get talking and I find out her brother is in the Navy, hmmm, submarine duty no less? Really? I was in the Navy too in the submarine service! So what what kind of boat? Oh, his on a Los Angeles Class boats, the USS Montpelier ( SSN 765) she tells me. Oh, and what does he do? She says he' s an electronics tech in the Nuclear program. I smile at her and tell her, he's a Reactor Operator. Yes! She excitedly responds, how did you know? I smile broadly at her and tell her that I did exactly the same job her brother is doing when I was aboard!

Needless to say I instantly become her "favorite" guy in the Glee Club. The other girl, the strawberry blonde I was telling you about? She wanted to know if I was married or attached! I had to tell her the truth of course. You know, it's tough being married and having beautiful women throwing themselves at you!

6 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

You are totaly a leche....I can't post much during the day anymore.I am working 3 days and have to catch up on the other 2 days when I get back on Mondays...neat ,huh?

March 20, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

Oh Geez....Gruce the nuke is going thru his change of life! Stay away from that strawberry blonde...sounds like trouble,you probably have a "Radiating" personality.YUK YUK

March 21, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Yeah, just wait until I post some pictures after the show! Yeah, she's one to look out for! To make matters worse, she's a punster herself and loves my spontaneous humor.

March 21, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger bostonray said...

Not to mention the "HUGE" erection!

March 21, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

So solly miz molly! Speaking of boobs,where are the pictures of the strawberry blonde?

March 22, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Okay, so it was so busy that I didn't have time to take a few shots... But I will take a few tonight, opening night....I promise! If only from the backstage or before the show....but it will be something otherwise it will have to wait until the photographers shots are delivered unto me!

March 23, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home