Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Keeping "a-breast" on current Turkey-Technology!!!


It's Time to Relax with the Turkey!


...She's some dish, eh? I showed this photo to my wife and suggested that we could have a little fun and have all our guests "Talkin' Turkey" for quite some time! Well, it didn't take long before she torpedoed that idea! Personally, I think this is fine if you are serving-up a Hen-turkey, but certainly not appropriate if you have purchased a Tom-Turkey! ...in fact, I think it would be considered a bit of "a drag" don't you think?

This was done, BTW with careful placement of Aluminum foil before this lovely bird was sent to the kitchen "Tanning booth" for a few hours.
...Rumor has it that she met a fowl-end, but that's another story!

I just don't know why I didn't think of this first? Somehow, I don't think this "Chef" is married! ...anymore!

1 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

Yah nice post for November!!! C'mon bubblehead its almost Christmas!

December 22, 2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home