Friday, March 24, 2006

Another openin' and Another Success!!!



Well, you wanted pictures and our major local newspaper DID cover our show with the following photos that I pasted together. Where am I you ask? I'm in the middle portion they did not photograph! ...I assume to save me the chiding I would be taking at work having appeared in a full dress kilt attire carrying a set of bagpipes!!! One show down, with two more to perform....
Don't ask me why, but the photo is not showing up....so much for that "perfect blog" experience!

3 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

I hear you about the blog thing...do you have to leave the pictures permanently in "your" file on your C:/ drive? I think if I delete any of them on my drive they will go away here too.Do you get free popcorn with your performances?

March 24, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

No free popcorn, it's too noisy. But they do provide free tomatoes as they are quieter when eaten and provide added incentive for us not to screw-up.

March 24, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Once you upload a photo, it doesn't matter if it remain on your hard drive. unless something happens then you have a local backup.

March 24, 2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home