Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hot and Steamy June has come!

Okay, so it's been a while since I posted, but I've been busier then a bee in late spring with everything! For the Memorial day weekend i took a few extra days off and went camping/canoeing up north in a wilderness park up north in Canada (Algonquin Park) which is deep in "hockey country" speaking about hockey, how about them Buffalo Sabres!! They will be playing Game Seven in the conference finals tonight and I've always taken the philosophical approach in that may the best team win (which I hope will be the Sabres!)

I expect to see a whole lot of this tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

I tell ya, you gotta stop going to those sort of places!

June 01, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

Now ya went and hurt my feelings!

June 02, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger bostonray said...

You "are" a hockey puck....or at least you told us you played Puck the forest fairy! Do you still have the green tights? and pointy shoes?

June 02, 2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home