Saturday, April 29, 2006

Okay, What should I do? Go with the NEW or the OLD?

You know, I spent about $600 on a new "comfortable" riding hybrid bicycle and about $50 upgrading and repairing my ancient (35-year old) 10-speed bicycle. The problem is this: The 10-speed rides faster AND easier over the long distance, although the NEW 27-speed hybrid handles better and rides smoother it's only marginally easier on my butt, plus is has all the updates in technology. Should I go with the old or the new?

3 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

Gruce,you probably have an attachment for the "old" bike,but I think a "little" bit better feeling butt is better then not feeling it at all! What if your butt just falls off? or calls it quits? Hey its your butt,but you better take care of it!

April 29, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

Hebrew "Abba-Dabba-Doo?" or Butt-less Pit? Ressley what do you mean?

April 30, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

What the hell you doing talking in code? "Douyg's mew ma,e" Kinda like the DaVinci code....?

May 02, 2006 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home