Thursday, June 28, 2007

When you gotta go...you gotta, even on Mars!


The Dirt on the Martian Crapper!

Here's the "poop" on the Martian Estate! It was simply the process of elimination. Since water is rather scarce and you don't have the EPA to bother you, why not just build your pooper on a cliff? Then when it gets full, you take the proverbial dump and well, just dump it out? I have no plan on exploring down there anyways, I'll leave that for future politician and lawyers to investigate.

Anyway, since there seems to be little difference between the high-rent and low-rent districts on Mars at this point and I pretty much can make whatever towns and roads I see fit and name them as seems my whim at the time. So I have decided to call this view "Fecal Lookout" which I think is especially appropriate, especially if you happen to be somewhere below.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger uptown said...

I'm leaving. This page is getting too crappy for me.

June 28, 2007 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home