Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"...That's what she said!"

Imagine this: Twenty years ago, you are with a bunch of friends and decide to create a memorable line that IS JUST YOUR OWN! You repeat it only among a select group of friends, each time the laughs grow bigger, then one day you hear someone repeat it and you find that it's become a national sensation!!



That's what I experienced when I heard someone repeat this line who I did not tell it too! I was shocked not by the content, but that a phrase that I thought I coined had become so popular! I suppose, it is with a mixed sense of pride, indignation and embarrassment that I sheepishly admit to this creation that fortunately, WAS captured on video. Do I expect any royalties from it? ...somehow I don't think so! But I'll let you know if the checks start rolling in! I guess the only "royalities' I'll get is the satisfaction that it has taken on a life of its own.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bostonray said...

So what else is new? Did you fall asleep up ther in Buffalo? I forgot my logon it has been so long since I posted anything on a blog,much less mine.
Ray

November 04, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Naw, just very busy! Anyway....how many have bothered to read this, or even comment? This was supposed to be the place where you could "let loose" on stuff that you couldn't get away with at that other location...

November 04, 2008 3:10 PM  
Blogger Bostonray said...

You must be a very busy guy,don't work so hard..life is too short.I called in my reservation to the Marriot east yesterday..it seems so early,but there aren't any "overflow" hotels for the next reunion!

November 05, 2008 12:25 PM  
Blogger Bostonray said...

Stay with me here Bruce..you can't fall asleep at the switch!I can't even remember my own blog login..what a nut!

November 06, 2008 9:59 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Asleep, me? Never!


Zzzzzzzz!

November 06, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Bostonray said...

This fellow bubblehead is interesting and has REAL values!
http://agangershome.blogspot.com/

Yes you..asleep at the switch!

November 06, 2008 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home