Saturday, November 28, 2009

So busy this time of year!


I just wanted to take the time and let everyone know that I have launched a new blog: Buffalo Pottery Faces, which, for the lack of a better name will have to do for now. I first started with pottery while I was aboard the USS BOSTON during its pre-commissioned days. Interesting then, what started out as a curiosity, grew into an interest, and soon the mugs I was making proved to be in demand by all who saw my work then.
Now, after 26 years of inactivity with pottery, I am re-establishing my technique. Curious, I think, that it corresponds with the remains of the sail being on display from that same USS BOSTON here at the Naval Park in Buffalo. I'm sure that I'm trying to make connections where none exist, but this is after all the USS BOSTON blog...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home