Thursday, November 30, 2006

Okay...I'm back to work!






















Well, the doctor gave me clearance to return to work today, he also said he had to take a larger chunk out of my miniscus then he originally thought! Then he compaired my meniscus to a piece of burber carpet!! I guess what I'm supposed to have should look like a piece of smooth linolium, you know, like those turkey bone you pull apart! That's what cartelige is supposed to look like, but mine looks more like a piece of burber carpet!!!!

...Just don't try wiping your feet on my Burber!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

An Electrolux??? ..that SUX!!!

December 01, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Are you saying you've never Mata Hari you didn't like?

December 02, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Hey, I can only work within the confines of the comments you guys provide!

December 04, 2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home