Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, Tuesday...Spring is Here!


Good Mornin' Folks!
Gosh, what a beautiful day it seems to be!
If I didn't know better, I'd think that Spring has finally arrived!
I don't know how long it will be staying, this is afterall, Buffalo, NY
We could have a snow storm or blizzard at a moments notice.

But you know something? I was looking at the predictions for the changes in weather patterns with "Global Warming" and the computer models have predicted that the Western New York area will be one of the few areas in the world where the weather will actually improve because of "Global Warming"!! So, I guess we will have "George Dubba" to thank for something when it's all over and other areas are either barren wastelands or buried under water, or too cold or hot to live in!

But then again, what do I know? I'm just an excentric ex-nuke bubblehead in the middle of it all.

6 Comments:

Blogger bostonray said...

I think that Grand Rapids is on the same parallel as Buffalo because apound here they are talking the same way.Get rid of the snowmobiles and but beach umbrellas'.

March 28, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

I think those letters on the bottom are screwing up my keyboard,blaaakrzznpfff.wezzsucks!

March 28, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Actually, it's a secret code to get you into the Playboy mansion where they keep all the sex deprived playmates. But it's up to you to figure out how to use it. hehehe....

March 28, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger bostonray said...

And how are those three red-headed guys on the cover? They look alot like tin-can sailors....;o)

March 29, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

You know I'm not taking that bait! Oh, they are just three "Grease Monkeys" taking a break after watch....

March 29, 2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Can't you guys ...like just get along? I mean, I have two boys about eight and twelve years old who behave as badly as you guys...
...at least I won't delete your posts, unless they get REALLY offensive!

March 29, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home